Property & Casualty Insurance Adjusters
Georgia Residential-Light Commercial License No. for Pierce & Associaties, Inc. is RLCO001077
Georgia Residential-Light Commercial License No. for Mark Stephen Pierce is RLQA000815
Building a new home is a big deal. You are excited yet anxious about the process, knowing it will be a journey with many
decisions to be made along the road. You've heard all the horror stories from friends and relatives about how badly things can go
if you make the wrong decisions. One decision you can make in the beginning to help alleviate your stress and make the process much more
enjoyable for you is choosing the right builder.
At Pierce & Associates, we understand this home is YOUR dream. We are going to do everything in power to turn your dreams into
reality. We do extensive research based on your needs and budget to help you
pick or design the best home plan for your needs. If you haven't
got a lot for your home yet, we will help you determine a good neighborhood or location based on amenities and geographic
area to make sure you are satisfied not only with the quality of construction, but also with the location of your new home.
The process of building a home starts with a good design.
That's where we can help. Our Design Services helps you get the concept
right at the beginning of project. It's much easier (and less expensive) to
correct mistakes on paper than during construction. Here are the general
steps to building a new home:
- Building permits are secured.
- The lot is cleared and
- The foundation work is completed.
- Framing completed.
- Roofing - paper and shingles installed.
- Concrete slabs are poured for basements.
- Plumbing rough-in completed.
- HVAC rough-in and indoor units set.
- Electric rough-in completed.
- Specialty rough-ins completed - includes central vacuum, alarm system,
telephone, audio / visual, etc.
- Exterior finishes done - siding, trim, brick veneer, etc.
- Insulation completed.
- Drywall applied.
- Floor finishes - tile, hardwood, carpet, etc.
- Interior trim - includes doors, cabinetry, and appliances
- Painting completed.
- HVAC trim - also set outdoor units
- Plumbing trim - includes connecting appliances
- Exterior landscaping - includes driveways, patios, porches, etc.
- Electrical final trim
- Hardware - door and bath hardware, doors, etc.
- Final Inspection.
As you can see from the above list, there are a lot of areas to
consider. A qualified, experienced builder like Mark Pierce can give you
the peace of mind to know each step is being handled by a professional. He
will oversee each project from beginning to final "punch-out."